Casual Electronics Assembler
We occasionally have seasonal vacancies for Electronics Assemblers to work on our busy production line on a casual basis. Requirements are often due to increased demand and cover for the holiday period. Placements can be anywhere from 4 weeks to 3 months and in some cases may be extended.
Suitable candidates must have previous Electronics Assembly experience on a busy production line, with the ability to carry out tasks such as
- Through hole PCB Assembly
- SMT Assembly (desirable)
- Excellent soldering ability
- Knowledge and familiarity with electronic components, with confidence identifying polarities.
- Able to work from parts lists and coloured PCB drawings and assembly procedures.
- Have drive and motivation to work to target times.
We are flexible to considering full time and part-time hours for the right candidate.
Salary is depending on experience, we are a National Living Wage employer, with rates often exceeding this for suitable candidates.
If you would be interested in being placed on our file for any future casual vacancies, please click here to email your CV
For all other vacancies, visit our job board on Indeed